Do I need to buy additional insurance for my kid who is away for university?

Views: 2082

Answers: 1

Jessica Li

Sales Rep

As a dependant and student temporarily living away from home, the personal property your child takes to college or university would be covered under your homeowner’s policy. But, the amount of coverage available depends on the type of policy you purchase.

2018-07-04 20:47:18

Please download the APP to ask professionals!

Not Now Go to download page

Coming Soon...